Davaam’s compost is 100% organically produced and of the best quality. Made to meet all your organic needs and to keep your soil nourished.
Benefits of compost
– It increases the life of soil and fortifies it with nutrients.
– Fertilizers and pesticides attack the plants directly but compost creates a nutrient rich soil hence enhancing the plants’ growth.
– No foul odor; it is free of pathogens, insects and pests.
– It has natural insecticide and pesticide.
– It enables water retention in soil. Compost helps reduce storm-water runoff because it can hold ~5x its weight in water
– Moisturizes the soil and keeps the weeds out.
– No added chemicals so plants don’t get degraded
– Compost is made of completely organic materials.
Compost to Soil ratio depends on the type of plant and soil conditions.
Instructions for use:
FOR USE IN A LAWN
10 square foot requires 5 kg of compost.
FOR PLANTING SEEDS
Compost to Soil ratio – 1:3
FOR PLANTING SEEDLINGS
Compost to Soil ratio – 1:2
TO NOURISH OLD PLANTS
For already potted plants (flowers, herbs, vegetables), just sprinkle a handful of compost on the top soil.